- There is a web of lies hanging from the ceiling
- And of course I am the Araneae responsible.
- Octagons appear in my dreams,
- Confessions written on each side.
- Inside and out, but within the lines
- There is nothing, just pure soft cotton.
- My web does not exist to capture or
- Destroy, it is there to protect.
- Sometimes myself, but now I keep
- You there too. Close beside me.
- My little spider legs wrapped around you,
- Tickling your spine.
- You are mine.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.